free website stats program Who does the best headwork for street? | Harley Davidson Forums

Who does the best headwork for street?

jaxdwg

Was wondering who you guys feel does the best head work for street use using the stock valves?

ask around find a good local shop i have a guy that has been doing harleys for about 35 years and he only about 25 miles out

Was wondering who you guys feel does the best head work for street use using the stock valves?

I always like the words port and FLOW when using a new shop that others suggested..... If they Don't Flow or know what you are talking about :Look for another who does...

signed....BUBBIE

If you are in the tennesse or north carolina ares the best place that i found is Hemrick performance .com . He the perfer shop in Kernersville N.C.:rider

Head work is a big waste of $$$$$$ IMO don't do it till you need it . I have a 103 with 255 cams with stock 96" heads and I dyno at 108 lb of tourqe others that have the same mods & did the heads are only pulling 115 -116 lbs of tourqe , $250 a LB of tourqe is not a good buy IMO .

Don Tima, used to work for Donnie Smith, probably still does

Back