free website stats program Who did you buy your Rush pipes from ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Who did you buy your Rush pipes from ?

Redman

Lookin to pick up a pair of Rush 2.0 straightcuts for the Glide and was looking for a good vendor to do biz with...cost and free shipping are considerations. Thanks for you suggestions:s

I actually bought mine from a local Honda dealer... Got a good price over the internet & they met it... They had to order though, but I didn't have to wait any longer than if I had ordered them. Get on the "Rush" web-site & find your part #. They sound Great... Good Luck. :)

Try Dennis Kirk (<a href="http://www.denniskirk.com" target="_blank">DennisKirk.com - Motorcycle, Harley-Davidson, ATV, Dirt Bike, S

Lookin to pick up a pair of Rush 2.0 straightcuts for the Glide and was looking for a good vendor to do biz with...cost and free shipping are considerations. Thanks for you suggestions:s

Hey redman,I just went to the rush site and ordered straight from them. all the dealers in the Milw area wanted at least a bill more.

Back