free website stats program White smoke from front cylinder? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

White smoke from front cylinder?

To the OP....

We can only give you answers based on what you tell us in the post. If you mention the last thing you did to the bike, it may point us in the right direction and also give any upgrades or modifications that have been done to the bike.

It all figures into the final outcome of the post. The more info you give us to work with the faster we can get to the possible fix for you.:s

Wow! ok-i put in a cvp performance kit-(needle,spring,42 pilot,175 main)took a test ride to full operating temp and returned home (98f outside) and proceeded to adjust the idle mixture screw.after i burned my forehead on the exhaust pipe i looked up and seen that my oil light was "flickering" on idle so i shut it down.oil was in safe range and i fired it off and that is when i noticed the greyish smoke coming out of the front cylinder.it doesnt linger-disappates quickly.It MAY have done this after the carb mod and BEFORE the test ride-i just didnt notice.

as jack said lots of time it starts grey and when it really gets going its blue

Back