free website stats program Whine in the rear | Harley Davidson Forums

Whine in the rear

bobthecop

My wife loves to ride with me, I have a 1998 Road King, but the pass seat makes her butt bones very sore. I bought a Sundowner and put 2 gel pads on top of her seat and after about 3 hrs she begging for a break, and asking if she can walk home. I looked under the passenger part of the seat and there are 2 areas that stick up about 1 1/2 to 2 inches, this is where she is feeling the pain from. Is there anything that can be done, I guess the reason for the design if the frame is for strength, but there must be a way it fix this. Anyone???????

It's not aftermarket, it is made by Harley, and the dealer said it is the best seat Harley makes, however still the same concern. Harley dealer is working well with me, we'll see what they come up with.

Thanks anyway.

Just my .02, but I bought my wife a Butty-Buddy pillion to go over my Badlander seat because she couldn't stand more than an hour without her tailbone hurting. She absolutely loves it, can stay out all day and she's the best critic I know, believe me:s

Just my .02, but I bought my wife a Butty-Buddy pillion to go over my Badlander seat because she couldn't stand more than an hour without her tailbone hurting. She absolutely loves it, can stay out all day and she's the best critic I know, believe me:s
Interesting reads here and many others IF you type in "Butty-Buddy" in Our Search Form @ top right of page.

Butty Buddy Seats - Harley Davidson Community
Need to pay for the Pork Chop:D

signed....BUBBIE

Back