free website stats program Which Vance & Hines exhaust for HD Heritage Custom 2008? | Harley Davidson Forums

Which Vance & Hines exhaust for HD Heritage Custom 2008?

MHenriques

Hello guys

I'm considering changing the exhaust of my HD Heritage Custom 2008 and I'd like your oppinions on which Vance & Hines model is more appropriate for my HD model.

Thanks for any suggestion or first-hand experience info!

Maurício

Don't know if this will help or hurt, or even work for your bike, but I had a set of Santee longshots on my '99 softail for about 2 years and changed over about three months ago to the V&H Big Radius with the stock baffle left in them and I'm lovin 'em!! The sounds tons better and they moved my power band way down to a much more usable RPM range. The bike will still wind really good but it comes from a dead stop a WHOLE LOT better. For me it is a much more usable power band now. Good luck and Ride Safe.

Hello guys

I'm considering changing the exhaust of my HD Heritage Custom 2008 and I'd like your oppinions on which Vance & Hines model is more appropriate for my HD model.

Thanks for any suggestion or first-hand experience info!

Maurício

are you changing just the stock muffs. with slip-ons or you going true duals???? Are you or have you gone with a different A/C set-up and do you have any fuel system ( fuel-pak,TFI , etc....) ????? Check out the forum here cause there are vids. and sound bites with different set-ups!!!

I personally love for a Heritage the Vance & Hines Softail Duals. To me, the Heritage is a old school bike and these fit the bike perfect. I know this pic is of a Deluxe, but you get the idea.

Attachments

• pipes.jpg
    pipes.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 394
Hello Guys

Thanks for all the input. I'm now in the process of locating a V&H dealer down here in Brazil... Wish me luck!

Maurício

I personally love for a Heritage the Vance & Hines Softail Duals. To me, the Heritage is a old school bike and these fit the bike perfect. I know this pic is of a Deluxe, but you get the idea.

chrishdguy..Man I really like the way this bike looks.Is the color black cherry?
Love the pipes too.If I could have a second bike(the wife loves my classic)this would be the one.

Back