free website stats program Which tuner??! | Harley Davidson Forums

Which tuner??!

vegas

Hello.
I just bought a 2008 Nightster and it has the Samson Slasher pipes on it.
It has stock air filter and stock ECM with no programmer.

I have figured from research tat I probably should get a high flow airfilter and also a tuner to program the Air FUel mix.

Does anone have samson slasher pipes on a 1200 sportster or better yer a nightster?

I am trying to find out what programmers have a map for the slasher pipes. I can't seem to find one. Fuelpak doesn't have any Samson maps for the sportster bikes...weird.

Not looking to spend the dollars for the Power Commander 5 / Autotune. I have that on my softail deluxe, but it was expensive.

Any ideas greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

fuelmotousa.com
They have maps for everything on the power commander series if you buy it from them. I got a PC III from them and I could not get the unit to work right for me when I tried to hook it into my laptop. Brought it back to them, with my laptop, turns out my cd drive did not work on my laptop. Not only did Jamie download what I needed from the PC website, he went into the control panel on my laptop and fixed my cd drive for me. Now I can play dvds on my laptop. Any performance parts I get in the future will be from Fuel Moto. And they do a lot of mail order work as well, as I heard of them from another forum whos name I will not mention. But there was an overwhelming amount of good comments about Jamie, and anyone that had something bad to say, Jamie would appear on the forum to answer the concern. Good luck with whatever you choose.

tfi by doebeck on this site u get discount from there , tech help is great there also

Can't dispute that. A TFI gets you there in a hurry without a lot trouble, adjusting or effort. Make a change to your bike, make a simple change to the unit.

08 Nightster, Rhinehart Crossbacks, SE Air and a TFI. Also put a TFI on my 09 Roadking. Tfi is simple to install, adds a little extra fuel and easy to adjust. NO PC required and no remapping.

I think Dobeck TFI is taking the lead in votes - love mine...easy install, simple tune & makes bike run much better. Hasn't failed me in any way & possibly look'n to upgrade to GEN3.X someday soon...??

I don't have a sportser but, i did just put the TFi Gen 3 into my Night train, I love it. I took my bike out on a nice long test ride and I tell you the differnce the Gen 3 makes is amazing. It was also very easy to install.

I was hearing alot about the TTS Mastertune and the SE Pro Super Tuner from other forums. I'm going to start having to take a look into this TFi option...

Back