free website stats program Which tourer do you ride? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which tourer do you ride?

Which Touring Bike

• Road King

Votes: 60 25.6%
  • Road Glide

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • Street Glide

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • Electra Glide Standard

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • Ultra Glide

Votes: 72 30.8%
  • Ultra Glide Limited

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • CVO Road King

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • CVO Road Glide

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • CVO Ultra Glide

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • any that i may have missed :D

Votes: 17 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
09 Ultra - Good riding comfort and has all of the amenities of a real touring bike. When you buy one, you don't need to add much more.

08 Road King FLHR. Runs and rides like a dream. Hard bags, detachable backrest and rack, removable windshield. Super for tooling around town and long distance trips. Very versatile and great all around motorcycle!

Its not only the type of bike but the company I share it with, in this case my 8yr old Grandaughter Jordynn!

Attachments

• DSCN3478.jpg
    DSCN3478.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 11
07 Road King Classic. I had a Roadstar giving me grief, so I stopped off at the harley dealer, saw this bike, looked beautiful. I was sitting on it letting my imagination run away with me and happened to mention to the sales man that this bike would be perfect if it had cruise control. He said it did. My head started spinning, I got dizzy, and the next thing I knew I was signing a bunch of papers. When I got home I copped a temporary insanity plea with the wife lol. Best insane decision I ever made.

I really like the look of the Ultra, but went with the RG because of the fixed fairing. Great ride with all the bells and some of the whistles.

Back