free website stats program Which tourer do you ride? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which tourer do you ride?

Which Touring Bike

• Road King

Votes: 60 25.6%
  • Road Glide

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • Street Glide

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • Electra Glide Standard

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • Ultra Glide

Votes: 72 30.8%
  • Ultra Glide Limited

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • CVO Road King

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • CVO Road Glide

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • CVO Ultra Glide

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • any that i may have missed :D

Votes: 17 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In sunny So Cal I ride a 2007 Cobalt Blue Road king SE. It's got style and is also capable of 2 up long haul rides even if I’m not. Wide beach bars & custom painted hard bags make a nice statement.:

'09 Road Glide with Clearview windshield, Stage 1 upgrade, saddlebag guards, and lowers. Still ride the 05 Goldwing when the mood hits.

I have had 38 rice bikes and this is my 3rd(probably last) HD. I couldn't afford a new CVO UC, so went with the UC limited and am very pleased with it. I could never really afford a HD before, but as I got older and wiser, I just can't see supporting the Japanese economy at our Nation's expense. Can't convince either of my 2 brothers of that though, they still ride that foreign garbage. I love all 3 of the HD bikes I have owned and I also still have some of that foreign junk too (90CC ATV for kids & 80CC mini bike for kids), just nothing that I ride anymore.

06 UC, cuz its all I ever wanted or needed. With SE engine and two up bike has no problem doing the speed limit. Comfort is a must at my age and the Ultra has to be the most comfortable bike I have ever ridden. I will admit that its pretty heavy around town, but I got that style of riding out of my system with metric bikes in my younger days. Love the radio...:D

09 Road King. My options are; king tour pack, rider's back rest and small luggage rack, or stripped down bagger look.

Street Glide. Detachable items such as the tour pak mean you can have the best of both worlds,long distance tourer or local cruiser.

09 EG, detachable tour pack, stage one with SE Super Tuner, Rush 1.5 slip ons, Upgraded radio package.

Back