Votes: 2 0.9%
  • CVO Ultra Glide

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • any that i may have missed :D

Votes: 17 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glyd-n

Ok guys, we all knew it was coming. But I just wanted to know which touring bike everyone rode and why. This is meant to be fun spirited with no harmful intent. Hopefully, one of the moderators will see this and will start a poll of the various models. This may have been done, but I could not find it. As for me, I chose the Street Glide. Mostly for the look, I fell in love with it at the ROT rally in Austin. The lowered look as well as the minimalist look and the chrome just did it for me. The SG can be utilized as a tourer but is also excellent for just cruising around town and the local bars/ bike night. Its just got that cool look. What can top that? Lets have some fun!!!:D:D:D

1985 Electra Glide Classic (FLHTC). I wanted a Harley touring bike for long trips and it was within my budget - Bob

FLHRCI

A good cross between touring and around town riding. I have allways liked the "Classic" style. (spokes, whitewalls, leather bags, etc.)

FLHTC here too. Like the ride and luggage room, don't need the extra electronics that come with the Ultra. Can slip on engine chaps is about 3 seconds if I hit rain.

Love both my bikes but my RG is the workhorse. My 08 RG has 47K Mi on it. It is completely stock with added lowers, EG tour pack & rear speakers and an EG Seat. It is so comfortable in fact that my wife regularly has to fight to stay awake.

Back