free website stats program Which sport do you follow? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which sport do you follow?

What sport do you follow

• Total voters
I am into all of the motorized sports. I have raced all of my life. From motocross to open wheeled. I cant get enough of it.

Da Bears
Da Bulls
Stanley Cup winning Blackhawks
White Sox
Like any self respecting south side Chicago boy...

Good one Lorne! That is one very competitive sport. I should have added that one :newsmile011:

Lewis Hamilton is a great driver. my days of watching Formula 1 were in the days of James Hunt when he drove for Hesketh. They still make bikes to order but at around £30,000 each (around $50,000). The waiting list is quite long I believe to get one.
NYFC, I think, will be playing closer to NYM Citi Field, in Flushing. Ironic.

Thanks for explaining that one BigAl, I was a bit concerned about dental surgery :D

I'm not sure, but isn't it the NY Yankees stadium where NYFC will be playing in the soccer league? I think that's what I read on the website.
WAP.gif

I am into all of the motorized sports. I have raced all of my life. From motocross to open wheeled. I cant get enough of it.

Quote ..Mat .I only raced cars for 15 years or so...Motorcross guys need to be some fit and I bet you had some injuries...

Thanks for that Root Beer King. I will be watching them closely over the season. I think that some of the players from my team Manchester City will be appearing there from time to time.
Can you tell me when the MLS season starts and ends?
Cheers,
tom

I do like my baseball, but hubby doesn't like sports, so I don't get to watch much. However, these days, I really like to watch the American Ninja Warrior competitions. Some of the stuff those guys perform is pretty amazing. :s

Thanks for that Root Beer King. I will be watching them closely over the season. I think that some of the players from my team Manchester City will be appearing there from time to time.
Can you tell me when the MLS season starts and ends?
Cheers,
tom

MLS starts in March and ends in November, I believe.
WAP.gif

Back