free website stats program Which sport do you follow? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which sport do you follow?

What sport do you follow

• Total voters
Football - NY GIANTS!!!!! :D
(and whoever is playing the cowgirls on that given day) :p
Living in Dallas, I don't have a lot of friends during football season :(

Huge Baseball fan - TEXAS RANGERS!!!!! :)

There's another one I missed out - Basketball. Not big over here but the interest is growing since the Olympics.

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Manchester Uni.....WHO? LOL

mine isn't on the list...beer drinking, bikini watching on the beach in the Caribbean....i am sure it is a sport... :D

I think if it has not been in the Olympics I do not think it can be classified as a sport. I maybe wrong though............:dknow :small3d031::lolrolling

Beach volleyball, forgot that one too. The Missus noticed that I watched only the women's game:glasses

I was interested in seeing how the muscles perform in strenuous positions. After all, it takes a lot of muscles to play volleyball, and in bikinis, well I suppose it was just easier to study! LOL
That was my explanation at the time, but I'm sure she didn't believe me:D

I was interested in seeing how the muscles perform in strenuous positions. After all, it takes a lot of muscles to play volleyball, and in bikinis, well I suppose it was just easier to study! LOL

Especially when the subject being studied, is in their mid to late twenties.. Constantly in marital bliss........:lolrolling:small3d023::small3d011:

i can understand this concept..

Back