free website stats program Which sport do you follow? | Harley Davidson Forums

Which sport do you follow?

What sport do you follow

• Total voters

TomH65

I thought with the British football season being about to begin, I would start a poll asking which sport you follow, and which teams you support, either from the comfort of your home or watching live games.

Mt team is Manchester City. They have now started a new team in New York, New York City FC. I believe they also have a following in Dallas according to the MCFC.co.uk website.

Sorry, I forgot to add Golf, Softball, Athletics etc., but feel free to add these in your reply.
It would be interesting to read about various teams, players, and even more obscure sports that are played in different areas.
Due to the great film, DODGEBALL id being played over here quite a lot now.

Last edited by a moderator:
mine isn't on the list...beer drinking, bikini watching on the breach in the Caribbean....i am sure it is a sport... :D

I follow:
American football: New York Giants
Soccer: Juventus(Italy), Redbulls(New York), USA and Italian National teams
Hockey: New York Rangers
Baseball: New York Yankees
Golf: PGA Tour
Not in that order. Very passionate about my teams.
I guess I should throw horshoes and beer pong in there too.
WAP.gif

Football: New England Patriots
Baseball: Boston Red Sox
Hockey: Boston Bruins
Indycar Racing: #14/ABC Supply-AJ Foyt/ Takuma Sato
My employer sponsors the car and i follow all these teams both on tv and at live events :D

Oh yeah, and Motocross/Supercross because i cut my teeth on dirtbikes. Tom, on this side of the pond that means " grew up on since a lad" :s
WAP.gif

There are only 2 sports. Hockey and Formula 1 racing. Go Bruins! Go Red Bull. One more thing.... Lewis Hamilton is a whiner!

mine isn't on the list...beer drinking, bikini watching on the breach in the Caribbean....i am sure it is a sport... :D

Good one Lorne! That is one very competitive sport. I should have added that one :newsmile011:

There are only 2 sports. Hockey and Formula 1 racing. Go Bruins! Go Red Bull. One more thing.... Lewis Hamilton is a whiner!

Lewis Hamilton is a great driver. my days of watching Formula 1 were in the days of James Hunt when he drove for Hesketh. They still make bikes to order but at around £30,000 each (around $50,000). The waiting list is quite long I believe to get one.

Football: New England Patriots
Baseball: Boston Red Sox
Hockey: Boston Bruins
Indycar Racing: #14/ABC Supply-AJ Foyt/ Takuma Sato
My employer sponsors the car and i follow all these teams both on tv and at live events :D

Oh yeah, and Motocross/Supercross because i cut my teeth on dirtbikes. Tom, on this side of the pond that means " grew up on since a lad" :s
WAP.gif

Thanks for explaining that one BigAl, I was a bit concerned about dental surgery :D

I follow:
American football: New York Giants
Soccer: Juventus(Italy), Redbulls(New York), USA and Italian National teams
Hockey: New York Rangers
Baseball: New York Yankees
Golf: PGA Tour
Not in that order. Very passionate about my teams.
I guess I should throw horshoes and beer pong in there too.
WAP.gif

I'm not sure, but isn't it the NY Yankees stadium where NYFC will be playing in the soccer league? I think that's what I read on the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picksberg Stillers and anything with a motor and wheels..........

Back