free website stats program Which seat for my Fat Bob ?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Which seat for my Fat Bob ??

08FatBob

I'm looking again for advice and opinions on an accessory, this time a seat. My wife has come to enjoy riding with me, but the stock seat is going to make that desire short lived. I'm looking at the mustang seats and figure that two are my best options, now for the decision of which one. The original vintage #75639 looks like a decent improvement, but that passenger seat still looks a little on the narrow side. On the other hand the wide vintage touring #75539 looks even more of an improvement, but no one has to remind me that I didn't buy a touring bike. This wouldn't be such an issue if there was a way for me to see how either or both looked before purchase but of course there's no way for me to do that. Anyone have any input or better yet seen either of the two on a Dyna??

Allen at Meancycle can redo your foam to the memory foam for about $155 for rider and pillion, with a one day turnaround. He does NOT recover, but uses the exhisting cover. You can find them on line, I'd post the # but don't know if that is permited or not. You'll like thier work.

I'm looking again for advice and opinions on an accessory, this time a seat. My wife has come to enjoy riding with me, but the stock seat is going to make that desire short lived. I'm looking at the mustang seats and figure that two are my best options, now for the decision of which one. The original vintage #75639 looks like a decent improvement, but that passenger seat still looks a little on the narrow side. On the other hand the wide vintage touring #75539 looks even more of an improvement, but no one has to remind me that I didn't buy a touring bike. This wouldn't be such an issue if there was a way for me to see how either or both looked before purchase but of course there's no way for me to do that. Anyone have any input or better yet seen either of the two on a Dyna??

you might take a look at these Motorcycle Seat Cushion by ButtyBuddy - Removable Passenger Motorcycle Seats a friends old lady uses one and swears by it. Just another alternative to look at.

Back