free website stats program Which quick connect to add? | Harley Davidson Forums

Which quick connect to add?

R_W_B

I wanted to add a quick connect (and disconnect) fuel line fitting to my tank crossover line. I saw a bunch of adds most only sell the one side of the fitting and you have to find the match.

Anyhow I ended up ordering a Jiffy Tite aluminum set (thru Amazon) from Hoerr Racing Products. But I am concerned about the length of it. I talked to them on the phone today and they said the total length connected was about 3 5/8" (tip of barb to tip of barb) . That is not going to leave me much flex to take it loose ?

Who from or what kind are you guys buying for this ? About how long is yours, and how big an issue is some flex to get disconnected ?

I wanted to add a quick connect (and disconnect) fuel line fitting to my tank crossover line. I saw a bunch of adds most only sell the one side of the fitting and you have to find the match.

Anyhow I ended up ordering a Jiffy Tite aluminum set (thru Amazon) from Hoerr Racing Products. But I am concerned about the length of it. I talked to them on the phone today and they said the total length connected was about 3 5/8" (tip of barb to tip of barb) . That is not going to leave me much flex to take it loose ?

Who from or what kind are you guys buying for this ? About how long is yours, and how big an issue is some flex to get disconnected ?

Have u tried Pingel?PINGEL ENTERPRISE - Home of the worlds quickest motorcycle products!

Herko has a good fuel line disconnect that is about $40. I have used them in the past.
kemo

Whoops...I could have sworn that they had liquid connectors as well. Truthfully, I would contact them and get a recommendation on who they think can fill your need. :(:(

Back