Which quick connect to add?

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by R_W_B, Nov 18, 2010.

1. R_W_B

R_W_B Senior Member

I wanted to add a quick connect (and disconnect) fuel line fitting to my tank crossover line. I saw a bunch of adds most only sell the one side of the fitting and you have to find the match.

Anyhow I ended up ordering a Jiffy Tite aluminum set (thru Amazon) from Hoerr Racing Products. But I am concerned about the length of it. I talked to them on the phone today and they said the total length connected was about 3 5/8" (tip of barb to tip of barb) . That is not going to leave me much flex to take it loose ?

Who from or what kind are you guys buying for this ? About how long is yours, and how big an issue is some flex to get disconnected ?

2. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Have u tried Pingel?PINGEL ENTERPRISE - Home of the worlds quickest motorcycle products!

3. kemo

kemo R.I.P

Herko has a good fuel line disconnect that is about $40. I have used them in the past.
    kemo

4. SirDimsdale

SirDimsdale Active Member

5. SirDimsdale

SirDimsdale Active Member

Whoops...I could have sworn that they had liquid connectors as well. Truthfully, I would contact them and get a recommendation on who they think can fill your need. :(:(

6. R_W_B

R_W_B Senior Member

What is Herko, I don't get any hits when I google herko ?

7. kemo

kemo R.I.P

You can get hold of Herko (John Wadsworth) at herko@insightbb.com or call him at 812 923 9027.
    kemo

8. R_W_B

R_W_B Senior Member

Thanks I did get in touch with him.

9. 2006FXDCI

2006FXDCI Active Member

What size is the cross over fuel line on 2006 dyna's?