free website stats program which one would you do first?? and why | Harley Davidson Forums

which one would you do first?? and why

ranman469

hey

looking for some opions on which one you would do first?

background is. the bike a 09 ultra stock with V&H basic slipons.
i live in sunny hott az. i ride alot 9k miles in 6 months

i`m in a toss up on should i do the pcv with AT and a new a/c

or

install a jagg 14 row oil cooler with a spl fan set up

i forget to say that i would chose the pcv because i will change out the cams later this year. and from how i understand it , if i have the auto tune i dont need a dyno?

zippers doesn't yet have one for the 09. i`m still waiting or info on that, they did say soon.

i do like the idea of the new ecm over piggy back everything.

seems like maybe less problems with a complete ecm?

ranman: How do yo ulike your V&H basic mufflers? Mine are too darn loud and today I've purchased a set o BC Thunder QQ baffles to see if it quiets them down some.

ranman: How do yo ulike your V&H basic mufflers? Mine are too darn loud and today I've purchased a set o BC Thunder QQ baffles to see if it quiets them down some.

i like them, but i dont think of them as loud, they do have a deep sound.

mabe a re pack is in order?

later i hope to change to thunder headers

I just installed a 10 row jaggs cooler on my street glide. Went for a 200 mile ride this past weekend with three other Harley's but they were ultras. After the same ride when we stopped my bike was cooler than theirs at the head and the crankcase. I used a laser heat gun and my bike was cooler. So to me I felt like I did the right thing. I didn't install a fan. I think a fan would help in parade like traffic. But I don't plan on doing to many slow rides like that. I hope this helps. Oh ya one more thing I service all three holes. And I put synthetic in the motor and the transmission.

Back