free website stats program Which harley to buy | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which harley to buy

Everyone has their own favorite bike and that is true! For me, I LOVE ROAD KING!!!! Cuz I love to ride long way... then the touring bike is the one! I would love to own custom, sportster and dyna for local only. Can't have them all so I own Road King bike! :D

That is nice did your son ride on it with you

Absolutely, tho he could not reach the rear floor boards he would put his feet on the rear crash bar, he started riding with me at age 4:s

Absolutely, tho he could not reach the rear floor boards he would put his feet on the rear crash bar, he started riding with me at age 4:s

Wow thats really cool hopefully if I have a boy or a girl I will have a bike to ride them on

You know since a lot of people said about road kings I been looking on craigslist and have been finding some deals on them

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow thats really cool hopefully if I have a boy or a girl I will have a bike to ride them on

You know since a lot of people said about road kings I been looking on craigslist and have been finding some deals on them

The beauty of the Road King is that it is built on the Touring chassis. That means that the ride will (hopefully) be as good as it gets, comfort-wise.

I've had a Sporty. Liked it. Nimble. Smallish.
I have a Fatboy. Like it a lot. Big twin. Lots of power. Somewhat harsh in suspension.
I have an Ultra Classic. Big bike. Roomy. Like riding the worlds most awesome couch.

Take care,
Dave

Back