free website stats program Which harley to buy | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which harley to buy

Everyone has their own favorite bike. The important thing is to get the right one for you!
Take lots of test rides, I know you said your dealer does not allow it, very strange, find another dealer even if you have to travel, then be sure to go back and flash the bike at them...their loss.
Good luck!

Haha yeah that would be great they would be mad

I really like this dyna seems like a good deal Fwd: 2006 Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob - $8500
2006 Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Check to see what drives the cams(chain or gear drive) updated oil pump and updated charging system? The 06 models had high failure rate with alternators

I hand read of problems with the 06's also that's probably why there are always a bunch of them for sale on craigslist

I hand read of problems with the 06's also that's probably why there are always a bunch of them for sale on craigslist

Not bad bikes if upgrades have been done, prices are good too:s The upgrades can be done with the help here and may give you some wiggle room on pricing:D

Not bad bikes if upgrades have been done, prices are good too:s The upgrades can be done with the help here and may give you some wiggle room on pricing:D

That makes sense and my brother in law used to work in a garage where they worked on harleys he was sent to school for it

My late model year 06 Street Bob has run flawless for nearly 3 years even though I heard that they were hard on inner primary bearings. The only problem I have had was traced back to poor wiring/workmanship by the previous owner when he installed taller apes.

My late model year 06 Street Bob has run flawless for nearly 3 years even though I heard that they were hard on inner primary bearings. The only problem I have had was traced back to poor wiring/workmanship by the previous owner when he installed taller apes.

Hmm that's good to hear

Back