free website stats program Which harley to buy | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which harley to buy

That would be great if I found a deal like that
Well, you can't get a deal at a dealer and to me the risk is still the same that you will be buying someone else's problems. My local dealer charges $500 to handle the paperwork, which is crazy. I bought my RK on Craig's list and while I was only under KBB by $400 the bike just felt right to me. Good luck and really listen to that next bike I think it will "talk" to you when you get on the right one.

Well, you can't get a deal at a dealer and to me the risk is still the same that you will be buying someone else's problems. My local dealer charges $500 to handle the paperwork, which is crazy. I bought my RK on Craig's list and while I was only under KBB by $400 the bike just felt right to me. Good luck and really listen to that next bike I think it will "talk" to you when you get on the right one.

Yeah I hear you on not getting a deal on a bike from the dealer maybe I'll just get the money after my wedding and shop on craiglist and if I dont find anything on there just get something at the dealer

I like the road king but I don't think I will be able to get one under 10k with out having a million miles on it but you never know

Thats what I been reading that the ride is as good as a softail and handles better and probably more in my price range I won't be able to get a new one but hopefully a decent used one

Be patient and keep looking. I got mine for less than $10k with much less than 10k miles. Find a good mechanic that you can trust and have them checkout what you are going to buy. Remember that cash is king!

got mine for well under 10K plus under 10k miles....just need to keep looking there are deals out there

What he said.

Definitely what he said!

I really appreciate the help guys I will definitely look into more bikes but its really hard to wait this nice weather is killing me

Check out Renegade HD .They are great to deal with and they are honest about the condition of a bike.If you make a deal they will ship free to the lower 48 states. I have bought a few bikes from them now and have never been steered wrong. Remember all of the prices on the site are only asking prices, feel free to make an offer they do barter.:s

Renegade Harley-Davidson | New & Used Harley-Davidson Motorcycles in Alexandria, LA

Check out Renegade HD .They are great to deal with and they are honest about the condition of a bike.If you make a deal they will ship free to the lower 48 states. I have bought a few bikes from them now and have never been steered wrong. Remember all of the prices on the site are only asking prices, feel free to make an offer they do barter.:s

Renegade Harley-Davidson | New & Used Harley-Davidson Motorcycles in Alexandria, LA

I will have to check them out Thank you

if you believe in Craig's list or not. there are deals everywhere you just need to have some patience and keep looking around. i ran into a guy who had a 98 softail just like it came off the show room. it had 1500 miles on it and he only paid 3K for it, like he said just take the time and keep looking. there is one with your name on it.
and when you find it get Jack to take a photo :s

Everyone has their own favorite bike. The important thing is to get the right one for you!
Take lots of test rides, I know you said your dealer does not allow it, very strange, find another dealer even if you have to travel, then be sure to go back and flash the bike at them...their loss.
Good luck!

Back