free website stats program Which dealer to visit | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which dealer to visit

I would go have get me some crawfish for sure. After I good and full and shot the breeze for a bit I would slide over to get my bike washed. Never turn down a free wash, and some good times just watching the scenery.

Either way I do not think you can go wrong.

"How about you come back her and you make me a man"
"How about I come back there and smack you around"
"Can't we do both"

I like to watch, no one washes my bike cept me, cant even get the Mrs. to help LOL:p

I think I would go watch A) the girls(over 21) in Bikini's that there fathers have given permission to do OR B) the ladies in bikinis who have given adult consent , I really do not think it is exploiting as in America everyone is givin a choice , I have always thought.
I live in Venezuela and this type of thing is very common when marketing any product , even when they are marketing babyfood there is a miss venezuela there dressed to the nines... all have given consent and some of the ladies like to show off , its all good clean fun when there washing bikes ............

I would skip the cray fish

Just have to chime in on the free will while wearing bikini issue. I have a friend that just became a father of a beautiful little girl. One of his first comments was that he could no longer look at young women and enjoy them because he always thought of his daughter being looked at like that. I told him that it was almost a certainty that she would be looked at exactly like that one day, and if he wanted to have a grand child he better hope it happened.

Everyone has free will, and can make their own choices. These women know exactly what the men are looking at when they choose this job. Some are doing it because they like the attention. Some are doing it because they like the money. Some are doing it because they have daddy issues. And you better believe that most are doing it for a mix of those reasons and a thousand other reasons that you and I will never think up. They make a decision to be there, I enjoy looking at them even knowing I can not and would not every touch the, so I make a choice to look. My wife is aware I look, and she is also very aware that I still find her beautiful and at the end of the day I will be right there with her. If any of those things were not true than I would stop looking, and that includes my wife being at all upset about it because she is just not feeling pretty that particular day.

So follow the path that works for you, but try to enjoy ALL the scenery you can along the way. :bigsmiley18:

boy, Scotland shure looks like a neat country.....

Having been round a fair bit of the world with the british army when my time was up and i was no longer needed i came back to my home area and to me its the best place to be in the world
Wife is German and she likes it here also

Brian

Back