Which Cardo To Buy

Discussion in 'Communications And Radio' started by ABBY Dog, Mar 12, 2010.

1. ABBY Dog

ABBY Dog New Member

I have been looking at the Cardo Scala Rider Q2 MultiSet and the Scala Rider G4. I almost was ready to purchase the Q2 when I heard the G4 was out to purchase now. I heard the Fm radio on the Q2 sounded a little tinny, I haven't heard, if this problem has been corrected. I have talked to one rider that has the G4 and he has a radio on his MC and never used the G4 FM radio. I would like to know if any other biker's out there purchase the G4 and if there FM radio is OK, and if there is any other problems with the G4.

2. glenalt

glenalt Junior Member

I just got a great buy from Top Gear on a Auto Com set. They are closeouts, you should check them out at autocom.com

3. ABBY Dog

ABBY Dog New Member

glenalt
    Some of my MC friends all have the Cardo Scala Q2 MultiSet. I will be able to talk to them Bike to Bike with either set from Cardo the Q2 or G4. Other brands won't work, only with there brands.

4. glenalt

glenalt Junior Member

I hear they are great sets and I'm sure you will enjoy yours. I just got mine to be able to listen to some tunes, talk to my wife and a friend with an Ultra Classic with a cb. They tell me it works, we will see.