free website stats program Which Cardo To Buy | Harley Davidson Forums

Which Cardo To Buy

ABBY Dog

I have been looking at the Cardo Scala Rider Q2 MultiSet and the Scala Rider G4. I almost was ready to purchase the Q2 when I heard the G4 was out to purchase now. I heard the Fm radio on the Q2 sounded a little tinny, I haven't heard, if this problem has been corrected. I have talked to one rider that has the G4 and he has a radio on his MC and never used the G4 FM radio. I would like to know if any other biker's out there purchase the G4 and if there FM radio is OK, and if there is any other problems with the G4.

I just got a great buy from Top Gear on a Auto Com set. They are closeouts, you should check them out at autocom.com

glenalt
Some of my MC friends all have the Cardo Scala Q2 MultiSet. I will be able to talk to them Bike to Bike with either set from Cardo the Q2 or G4. Other brands won't work, only with there brands.

I hear they are great sets and I'm sure you will enjoy yours. I just got mine to be able to listen to some tunes, talk to my wife and a friend with an Ultra Classic with a cb. They tell me it works, we will see.

Back