free website stats program Where's to Sun | Harley Davidson Forums

Where's to Sun

Same for Upstate NY. Took my ride out tonight and not 15 minutes into it the skies were sneaking up on me from the Southwest just as black as you could imagine. Ran her up to 70-75 in attempt to "beat it home". The rain began as I was pulling into the driveway. By the time I came out of the Shed, it was pouring...again, and again and again....seems like rain every couple of days.. If I wanted weather like this, I'd move to Seattle.

Here in SoCal we have had 3 years of drought...care to do a little "raindance" for us poor folks here...as IF the economy was bad enough!

Looks like a Nor'easter or some kind of Low pressure hugging the coast this week, looks like it is going to be a wet one for quite a few days for the entire eastern sea board.

I sure have used my rain gear alot this year. I sure hope winter going to be dryer.

My wife and I made our first bike trip to New England this summer. It rained every day but Vermont is the only place we stayed at the same hotel for two nights. We still enjoyed the trip and seeing places we have never seen before. Someone recently told be it rained 27 days out of 30 in the month of June?

My wife and I made our first bike trip to New England this summer. It rained every day but Vermont is the only place we stayed at the same hotel for two nights. We still enjoyed the trip and seeing places we have never seen before. Someone recently told be it rained 27 days out of 30 in the month of June?
Don't know about New England but it rained everyday in June here in New Jersey! It was unbelievable.

Back