free website stats program Where to buy PVC bag material? | Harley Davidson Forums

Where to buy PVC bag material?

R_W_B

I want to do some repairs to my old bags, and make a small little bar bag for my garage door opener. I have a hand stitch kit.

Does anyone know where I can buy the PVC synthetic leather. I have worked with real leather yrs ago, but it is does not seem quite as long term weatherproof as the PVC.

I have searched Google but can't find anything except one ambiguous site in China.

My gal would get the material for sewing at "Wally World or Anna's Linen Fabric store, even the "infamous" weekend garage sales for yardage...:s The thing about Naugahide is those little guys are in short supply these days...or so I hear LOL!:newsmile091: home crafts and sewing are skills that are a dying art...:(

Some yrs ago a friend of mind who like you worked with leather when he was young and wanted to do somthing simular, he had a corbin seat on his bike and talked corbin into sending him some matching material to make a few goodies for his bike. You might want to try to contact one of the aftermarket seat companys as he did.

My gal would get the material for sewing at "Wally World or Anna's Linen Fabric store, even the "infamous" weekend garage sales for yardage...:s The thing about Naugahide is those little guys are in short supply these days...or so I hear LOL! home crafts and sewing are skills that are a dying art...:(

Some yrs ago a friend of mind who like you worked with leather when he was young and wanted to do somthing simular, he had a corbin seat on his bike and talked corbin into sending him some matching material to make a few goodies for his bike. You might want to try to contact one of the aftermarket seat companys as he did.

Thanks guys I will check that out. I also did find two online hits when I changed my search from PVC leather to just Vinyl. I sent them email about the thickness of it and still waiting on reply.

Try "bulk auto upholstery", or "auto upholstery suppliers" you'll get lots of hits.

Last edited:
Back