free website stats program Where to buy 02 sensors besides dealership? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where to buy 02 sensors besides dealership?

Yes, I was stationed there with the 9th Marine Corps District on recruiting. Anyways, I was able to find a sensor here on the island and we swapped it out yesterday. It fixed the problem.

R, thanks, I'll check them out.

Yo Marine...WoW Okie huh?...cut my teeth at Camp Hansen, and Kin Village...Did E&E at the NTA...Of course our food was so great at Hansen we would go to Naha ..to Kadena AFB.for chow... that was back in 1965...guess things have changed a bit since then...was our stop over before we went to Vietnam...The Marine Corps was going to reintroduce a Raider Battalion and we were it...after training the unit was disbanded...we never knew why of course..i was your basic 0311...lol weren't we all...anyway served in country with "D 1/9"...So Gung Ho! Marine...there was no "Oohrah"...back then..lol Oh, and glad ya got the bike fixed. I'm also in Missouri...the other end...'bout 40 miles out of St. Louis...and Thanks for your service. :D

Last edited:
Back