free website stats program Where to buy 02 sensors besides dealership? | Harley Davidson Forums

Where to buy 02 sensors besides dealership?

liferusmc

I'm stationed in Okinawa Japan. I recently swapped out my pipes on my 2007 Nightrain with some V&H pipes. When I did that the check engine light came on. I ran the diagnostic check and it is telling me that the rear 02 sensor is the problem. I pulled the pipes and 02 sensor off and check all the connections, even under the battery. I put everything back together but my check engine light came back on and when I ran the diagnostics check, it still shows the same problem. I guess the 02 sensor got bunged up when we pulled the pipes. My problem is that there is only one Harley dealership here on the island and they don't understand english very well and everything in there is twice as much as in the states. Anyway's if any of you know where I can order an 02 sensor from I would appreciate it.

Thanks Glider, I'll check them out and see if I can find a distributor. When I did the diagnostics check, it flashed a PN #, would that be the part # of the sensor?

I've been searching the internet, but can't seem to find any Bosch 02 sensors for my bike. I guess I'll keep trying. Thanks for your help.

I had the same problem when I changed my pipes as well. I checked my O2 sensor connections and at first glance they appeared Ok. After I replaced it, I checked the existing one and noticed that one of the terminals was pulled out just enough that it would make a connection. Check the terminal really close.

Hoosier, thanks, I'll take a close look at them. When you replaced yours, where did you get your sensors from?

PS, I see your in MO. I was stationed in Kansas City before coming to Okinawa and I'm thinking of retiring in that area or Springfield next year.

Hoosier, thanks, I'll take a close look at them. When you replaced yours, where did you get your sensors from?

PS, I see your in MO. I was stationed in Kansas City before coming to Okinawa and I'm thinking of retiring in that area or Springfield next year.
I bought mine from a local Harley Dealer. The cost was around $45. I assume you were stationed at Richard Gebaur Air force base.

Back