Where is the ups truck..

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by mat 60, Sep 13, 2011.

1. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

I have ordered my hill country 14 in apes today...Thay are prewired with braided cables and chrome controles....I know I could have gone a cheaper route but this is what I wanted..I feel like a kid...Very excited to get them ...Aneyway...I cant wait to get working on the install...:newsmile108:.Also .I sat on a fatboy with 14s and I loved them so all should be good..SORRY I had to tell someone and my wife is tired of hearing it..:)

2. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Congrats n the order!! Sounds like a great addition. There will be pixs right? Happy waiting!:D:D

3. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

You'll need to let us know your overall dealings w/Hill Country Customs...I've been trying to get in touch w/them for the past two weeks to order rear saddlebag guards for my FLHX...still waiting on return call from their sales dept...:(

Bars sound pretty sweet - show them off when installed.

4. august

august Member

They may have been busy fighting fires!

5. wilks3

wilks3 Junior Member

Got the bars today, install shortly, will send you pics mat. :D
    wilks3
    :USA

6. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

I talked to the sales guy Bryan , a cool dude, but then most of you southerns are.....Aneyway..The fires came with in a fue miles but shop is fine...When I called the first time, I got a call right back ...My dealings with them have been great ...Here is a bit of info that if true, is kind of cool......Bryan said that the shop looks out on Willie Nelsons ranch....I joked,,,so your always smelling something comeing over the fence..:).WILKS3...Id love to see them piks when you have them....I will be posting some also.....I dont think Ill get mine till next weel.

7. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

I meant to say next week...Sorry

8. EnjoyingTheRyde

EnjoyingTheRyde Junior Member

Those should be a nice addition, I've been toying with adding mini apes to my SG but it's not high on my list. I know everybody's busy but foliage season is just around the corner, if your interested in a little ride, let me know...

9. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

I will do that after my install....Later

10. purplehazeultra

purplehazeultra Active Member

Very wise choice. You will be very happy. I have helped with three sets but not prewired.:D:D