free website stats program Where is the ups truck.. | Harley Davidson Forums

Where is the ups truck..

mat 60

I have ordered my hill country 14 in apes today...Thay are prewired with braided cables and chrome controles....I know I could have gone a cheaper route but this is what I wanted..I feel like a kid...Very excited to get them ...Aneyway...I cant wait to get working on the install...:newsmile108:.Also .I sat on a fatboy with 14s and I loved them so all should be good..SORRY I had to tell someone and my wife is tired of hearing it..:)

I have ordered my hill country 14 in apes today...Thay are prewired with braided cables and chrome controles....I know I could have gone a cheaper route but this is what I wanted..I feel like a kid...Very excited to get them ...Aneyway...I cant wait to get working on the install...:newsmile108:.Also .I sat on a fatboy with 14s and I loved them so all should be good..SORRY I had to tell someone and my wife is tired of hearing it..:)

Congrats n the order!! Sounds like a great addition. There will be pixs right? Happy waiting!:D:D

You'll need to let us know your overall dealings w/Hill Country Customs...I've been trying to get in touch w/them for the past two weeks to order rear saddlebag guards for my FLHX...still waiting on return call from their sales dept...:(

Bars sound pretty sweet - show them off when installed.

You'll need to let us know your overall dealings w/Hill Country Customs...I've been trying to get in touch w/them for the past two weeks to order rear saddlebag guards for my FLHX...still waiting on return call from their sales dept...:(

Bars sound pretty sweet - show them off when installed.

They may have been busy fighting fires!

I talked to the sales guy Bryan , a cool dude, but then most of you southerns are.....Aneyway..The fires came with in a fue miles but shop is fine...When I called the first time, I got a call right back ...My dealings with them have been great ...Here is a bit of info that if true, is kind of cool......Bryan said that the shop looks out on Willie Nelsons ranch....I joked,,,so your always smelling something comeing over the fence..:).WILKS3...Id love to see them piks when you have them....I will be posting some also.....I dont think Ill get mine till next weel.

Those should be a nice addition, I've been toying with adding mini apes to my SG but it's not high on my list. I know everybody's busy but foliage season is just around the corner, if your interested in a little ride, let me know...

Those should be a nice addition, I've been toying with adding mini apes to my SG but it's not high on my list. I know everybody's busy but foliage season is just around the corner, if your interested in a little ride, let me know...

I will do that after my install....Later

Very wise choice. You will be very happy. I have helped with three sets but not prewired.:D:D

Back