free website stats program Where is neutral? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where is neutral?

Thanks guys - I picked up a full complement of the Spectro fluids at O.C.C. in Newburgh, NY yesterday - Engine, Transmission, and Primary. Looking forward to getting them into the bike this coming weekend. Will post results once I have it all back together. Now all I have to do is find me a 67.25" clutch cable this week...

Well I finally figured it allllllll out -- I will mix 50/50 and use the SUPERDUPER "REDSpectroLine" in my tranny!!!:D:D:D

Bill

Your Probably going to end up with a BLEND anyways...... I won't tell..:lolrolling:lolrolling

signed....BUBBIE

Hey people,

Been ridin Harley's for 11 years, heel toe shifters (6 speed) for 5 and havin a heck of a time findin neutral on my new '11 Ultra.
I'm hopin that everything's just a little tight.
Any suggestions?

I regularly help with the demo days at our local dealership. Yesterday I moved or rode nearly every model the dealership supplied, and all of them were difficult (or impossible) to find neutral. I told the folks to just shut them down when finished riding and then put them in neutral. Works fine for demos, but not very practical when riding. I concur with others here to change the primary and tranny fluids. I use Redline in both and have little trouble finding neutral. :)

I regularly help with the demo days at our local dealership. Yesterday I moved or rode nearly every model the dealership supplied, and all of them were difficult (or impossible) to find neutral. I told the folks to just shut them down when finished riding and then put them in neutral. Works fine for demos, but not very practical when riding. I concur with others here to change the primary and tranny fluids. I use Redline in both and have little trouble finding neutral. :)

Thx Man, just waitin for my Spectro gear oil to arrive.
Should be today. Glad (and sorry) to hear it's not just me having some problems.

Back