free website stats program Where do you keep your registration ?? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where do you keep your registration ??

I have a vest that I always wear when I ride, my registration is in the inside pocket of my vest along with my insurance card, I never leave home without it.

My Softail also has zero places to keep anything....except a small little tank pouch under my ignition lock....but I don't like keeping documents with my bike either.....so I have this little half size zip lock sandwich bag that I keep my registration and insurance card in....and that fits neetly in the front left pocket of my 501's without a problem. I usually put my keys in that little tank pouch when I'm riding. On my old Softail, I used to keep that baggie of documents in my little teardrop "lockable" tool kit I had on the side of the bike. However I don't think I want one of those on my 03. So far I have been happy keeping them in my pocket. Although I will admit....I have forgotten them a couple of times. :42:

In Europe the military folks receive a credit card type fuel card a registration form you have to show all the time. It sits a nice plastic holder that is kind of large.

I wear one of those Icon Mil-Spec vest all the time and the holder fits nicely in the back pocket. I guess I could always try to fold it in half and tuck in my riding jacket, but I like to keep as little as possible in there. I am hefty guy and the jacket tends to make me feel anything in there once I am seated (kind of bunches up I guess).

I do keep small items like allen wrenches, spare fuses, travel toilet paper, etc. in a fork bag I mount above the regulator. I also keep my rain jacket (it can rain at ANY TIME in Germany) in my SAC bag mounted to my sissybar rack.

registration goes in my wallet, as I am the only one who rides my bike. as for air, my tires are good and I check them often for pressure, there is no need to check them between stops, If you do, you need new tires.

Back