free website stats program Where do you keep your registration ?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Where do you keep your registration ??

On some of the soft tail models, there is no place to take anything. Where do you guys keep your registrations or small items like air gauge ?? I have a stash tube that goes on the frame, but Im not sure if I want to use it on this bike.

I dont ride a softtail but my Registration goes in my wallet .. what about a little keychain air gauge not the best but better than nothing

I have a small "pouch" that clips to my belt loops. Big enough for registration & ins.card, cell phone, small wallet for money and credit cards and chapstick. NEVER ride without Chapstick ( IMHO). I also have a duffle type sissy bar bag I almost always have for all my other "stuff" (ie. long sleeved shirt, Jacket , hat, water bottle, etc.)A woman needs a place for her "stuff":s

There is a few ways to carry papers and inspection sticker,I didnt want to put a stash tube on my Train and have got all messed up in wallet. Answer for me was a hidden box behind my plate waterproof and lock. Got it from JP cycles works great and cant be seen.

Registration in my zippered jacket inner pocket. Have a Leatherworks tool bag with cloth apron rolled in plastic bag, neatly inside that has my "stuff" for road side...eh...service! I recently moved it to the rear fender area when I added my QR HD windscreen. :D
newhd74fan-albums-04_xl1200r_sportster_09_04_30-picture1038-new_mods_added_windscreen_gps_accessory_pillion_pad_backrest_pad_tool_bag_misc_trim.jpg

Last edited:
Registration/insurance papers in my wallet. Small items like garage door opener, chap stick, smokes, lighter and small handtowel go in windshield bag. I have a trunk for other stuff.

Eventually I'm just going to get one of those clear shipping address bags with the super sticky back and put it in there and stick it to the bottom of my saddlebag lid. Or just a ziplock back and 100-mph tape it in the same spot.

Back