free website stats program Where did your login name come from ? ? ? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where did your login name come from ? ? ?

I practice the art of falconry.
(hunting wild game in their natural habitat with a trained bird of prey.)
The goshawk is an accipiter or true hawk and a highly skilled predator.

I used to be called "The Gun Doctor" due to being an Armourer in the British Army for many years.

But after an unfortunate incedent whilst at a bike rally many years ago, whilst under the influence of the demon drink, I could not find my way out of the tent :bigsmiley6: and my wife woke in the morning floating on our air bed.:bigsmiley29:

Hence the name T Pee (man who wee's in tent):shock

My wife started calling me Sharky after I got a tattoo of a shark. My other passion is technical scuba diving, so it's a fitting nickname. (1948 is sadly my birth year...)

I used to be called "The Gun Doctor" due to being an Armourer in the British Army for many years.

But after an unfortunate incedent whilst at a bike rally many years ago, whilst under the influence of the demon drink, I could not find my way out of the tent :bigsmiley6: and my wife woke in the morning floating on our air bed.:bigsmiley29:

Hence the name T Pee (man who wee's in tent):shock

And you're still married??? That's quite a woman!

From my outlaw days. Everyone had a riding nick (Smokey Joe, Ricky the rat, Suger Bear and so forth) growing up in the San Francisco area during the 50's and 60's mine was flashback ( a large topic in the news of the time about LSD useage) and still is.

My login name is shortbox. This comes from my other toy besides my Streetglide and my dirt bike. I have a 77 Chev shortbox that my Son and I have pretty much rebuild from end to end.

I got the nickname "Waterdog" as a youngster on Norris Lake in East Tennessee. My dad and some uncles went together and bought a houseboat and we spent many weeks and weekends on it in the summers when I was growing up. They called me a "waterdog" cause I was usually the first one into the lake and ALWAYS the last one to get out. I love to swim and be on, in, or around the water. I was on the swim team in High school and while not always the fastest swimmer, I could hold my own and do all the strokes.

I added "TN" to make "TNwaterdog" for my CB handle back in the 70's when I was living in Ohio and wanted to ackowledge my Tennessee roots. I'm living back in TN now, so it's back to just "Waterdog", "TWD", "the dog", or "bad dog".

Hell, I'll answer to just about anything these days.

Back