free website stats program Where Are You From? | Page 38 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where Are You From?

Chandler, AZ - in the Phoenix metro area. Known for year round riding, exceptional Mexican food, and miserable summers that never end. There's some real good riding in AZ, the Coronado Trail in eastern AZ is the best, in my opinion.

From West Palm, FL
Known for screwing up elections-presidential and others.........great weather, year 'round riding.

Steve

Im from alittle place called,Charles County Maryland. Its about 30miles outside of our Nations Capitol!!!! Its a Farming type of area,we have alot of Country back roads to ride on!!!

middle of nowhere northeast Kansas here! Locally we're known for nothing:p Luckily, 3 hours east we have Kansas City, known for a NFL team that chokes, a MLB team that isn't that good, but we have some of the best (Edit) BBQ and blues you'll find anywhere:D

Please Click the below link and read this...

HDTimeline Language Policy - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
A little town in East Tennessee called Mooresburg, only thing we are known for is it's the home of Scott Bloomquist famous dirt late model driver. Moved south in 2002 following work. Now live in a small town in North East Georgia called Lula. Nothing beats small town living.

the middle of cali and i do mean middle fresno area nuttin here but (i cant talk like that here) but you will figger it out sooner or latter lots of flat riding im 15 minute from the hills and some pretty good twisty roads

Currently live in Point of Rocks, MD which is where Va, MD and WVa come together. We are about 15 miles from Leesburg, Va, Frederick, MD and Charelstown, WVa. Moved here after 15 years in the Nashville, Tn area and Macon, Ga for 17 years prior to that. I have been blessed with living in great riding areas.

I'm from my momma, dropped into the doctors hands
In Littelton Co.
The same doc that jurked out my toncels feed me ice cream and I got to watch my parents walk away from the hospital leaving me with those mean nurses.

Back