free website stats program Where Are You From? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where Are You From?

Fairfield County, CT. Home of a lot of preppies and Wall Street bankers, inspiration for the movie "Stepford Wives", extraordinary real estate prices, and a few renegade bikers! Go bikers!

Lawrenceville, Nort East of Atlanta..
Born and raised in Hackensack New Jersey, moved to Georgia in 1992

Well I can tell you what we are know for NOT having lately...FUEL and WATER!
Lakes are dried up do to no rain (more ridding time!) Lines are long at the gas pumps if they have any!
Michael Vick (dog killer), Ted Turner, ....Larry Flint (Got shot on the court house steps in Lawrenceville)...Coca Cola (I drink Pepsi) A baseball team that just can't close the deal,The Falcons (I like the Giants) come to think of it all of our sports teams stink.

From Port Dover Ontario Canada. Home of the Guiness World record for largest gathering of motorcycles in the world in one day!! Bet you did't know that! don't worry, the record won't hold long..... h//p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM1a5ylaEwI

Corbin, Kentucky like Bikermonkey. Home of the Niagra of the South, "Cumberland Falls" and the orginal home of "Kentucky Fried Chicken." 25 miles from Tennessee and 48 from Ole Virginia.

Syracuse New York again ...lived in Fl for 28 years Tx for 4 years ..
Moving again I hope ...NY is getting into my wallet way to much :newsmile093:

Originally from Huntington, WV, not known for much, other than Marshall University, (plane crash in 1970 or so) with the football team ......Now Lebanon, Ohio, home of the Golden Lamb, Ohio's oldest hotel. :D Crazyfrog already grabbed claims to the Touchdown Jesus, a.k.a. Big Butter Jesus per Haywood Banks, (search youtube for the song), also on the Bob & Tom show.

Back