free website stats program Where are all the PC III maps? | Harley Davidson Forums

Where are all the PC III maps?

Sharky1948

I've installed a PC III and keep hearing about all of the available maps. When I look at the Dynojet site, there are only about a dozen maps available for download for any particular bike. I've got an '07 XL1200C with Cycle Shack 3" pipes (virtually identical to SE IIs) and a SE breather. (They've got a map for SE pipes and A/C which seems to be fine. So, this is more fine tuning and curiosity than anything else.)

Sharky, your bike running ok with the map you loaded? If not let me know and I will let you know how to get in touch with the people that can help you. The tech dept at Dynojet are great and more than willing to help.

Sharky, your bike running ok with the map you loaded? If not let me know and I will let you know how to get in touch with the people that can help you. The tech dept at Dynojet are great and more than willing to help.

I only had a chance to put on about 50 miles after the upgrades prior to putting it away for the winter. It seemed to run just fine; but, I've yet to put it through its paces. Guess that will have to wait a couple of months. :2:

Back