free website stats program When your not riding | Harley Davidson Forums

When your not riding

Golf and boating. Play at least once a week, wish my handicap was lower. We have a party barge when it's too hot for riding we are out with the boat.:) Retired so I don't use that 4 letter word anymore.;)

Spending time with my better half and our girls. Playing with our two dogs and 3 cats, home repairs to our house and our middle daughter's house, maintaining our three modes of transportation, our garden tractors, and each of our three daughter's cars. As for that dirty word work, I retired last June and then decided to get in on the local school division's opportunity to upgrade my licence and become a spare school bus driver. Having a blast driving the bus since the kids are great especially the kindergarten and early years. Some of the comments they make are very entertaining.
My wife and I took a little drive up to Labrador by way of northern Ontario and Quebec last September along with touring all the eastern Canadian Atlantic provinces. So now we only have the Northwest Territories and Nunuvat in Canada's north left to visit. Next month we're driving south in search of warmer weather to visit a friend of hers in Mesa, Arizona.
I haven't reached that stage in life of taking up golf yet.

Hot air ballooning, traveling, enjoying the grand kids when we can, dabbling in real estate, playing with our classic cars...and anything else that comes along that sounds fun!

Retired, so that gives me time to help Veterans and other disabled folks make their doctor visits and such.
Fishing, working on other riders bikes so they don't have to end up paying dealer labor prices, watching my grandbabies every now and then, and when we have 74 degree temps like yesterday, I ride.

I will be putting down floor tile during my no riding time.
Will be doing most this week and than grout next week.
Tried to up load a picture of the laundry room floor, but says not enough memory?
So just use your imagination, how's it look?

Back