free website stats program When buying online from H-D | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

When buying online from H-D

Have had a positive experience with St Paul HD and also Latus HD. Both firms offer competitive pricing, and communicate well. That is, they let you know if something is back ordered, how long they anticipate the wait will be, and when they ship, they let you know the date and tracking number.

Hello, i am new to this forum and will say Chicago Harley is great. Steve in parts totally took care of me and a large order. Everything came really quick and i am very happy with them.

I went on line with Chicago H-D and found half of the items I wanted were not sold on line, Zanotti had all of my list and prices were just a little lower than Chicago h-d. over all the saving from cat. price was about 20% less from both places.

TRI COUNTY HARLEY DAVIDSON, F AIRFIELD OHIO ASK FOR jENNI, sHE'S TOTTALY AWESOME AND GIVE 20% DISCOUNT, KNOWS HER PARTS AND QUICK SHIPPING HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH HER AND IVE BEEN BUYING FROM HER FOR APROX. 4 YEARS

Back