free website stats program When buying online from H-D | Harley Davidson Forums

When buying online from H-D

joel

Is there a dealer that will sell parts and acess. online at discounted price that will really be worth the wait? Looking at a new seat, backrest and other items.

Zanotti and chicago HD are who i use and the price is lot better than what hd lists them for .. usually orders from chicago are 3-4 weeks out but the price must be really good .. Zanotti is usuallt 1-2 weeks out for about same price as chicago

Isn't there more than 1 dealer in chicago. When I look there was more than 1 when I type Chicago H-D.com

Well Zanotti's will save me about $200. or 20% with shipping. Jim does 10% off and the money stays locally with someone I know. I will, as Jim puts it, Get off the fence and decide. thanks for the info, I'll check the other sites also.

Well Zanotti's will save me about $200. or 20% with shipping. Jim does 10% off and the money stays locally with someone I know. I will, as Jim puts it, Get off the fence and decide. thanks for the info, I'll check the other sites also.
I know Jim doesn't like to hear about people buying online, but If a guy can save some $$$ I don't see the problem. I've seen listings on eBay from some Harley dealers, but I haven't looked to much at seats. I bought a Mustang from Motorcycle Covers|Mustang Motorcycle Seats|Motorcycle Online Store and got a pretty good price from them. From what I've seen in the seat department on eBay there's not a whole lot of savings.

I buy from st. paul harley. They have their own e-bay listing and I found a jacket at 40% off the list price. Most of there harley stuff is 10% or more off list.:)

Back