wheel chock

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by troxlerld, Jun 28, 2009.

1. troxlerld

troxlerld Member

I am looking at buying a wheel chock to use on my 05 fatboy in my garage and my trailer when i transport it has any one bought a harbor freight one that sells for around 60 dollars how does it compare with the condor brand?

2. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

your gonna get what ya pay for .. Steve07 can give ya soem info on the ones he uses

3. buck484

buck484 Active Member Contributor

I puchased the one from Harbor Freight and use it on my lift. I have a 04 Fatboy and it works fine. I don't have anything to compare it to but for me its OK.

4. 06rdking

06rdking Banned

I have a 18 ft enclosed trailer that I set upto haul four harleys in. the first two chocks I bought were the condors at $168.00 each. the second two I bought were the ones from harbor frght at $56.00 each. the only difference I can see is the ones from harbor frght has a longer/wider main frame of about 8 inches longer and 2 inches wider and the tire craddle is a little different shape. If I had it to do over I would have bought all at harbor frght! the thickness of the steel is the same. the only thing I did to them was to buy the quick disconnect from condor and used it on the harbor chocks ( with a little modification) so they could be pulled out of the trailer when I dident need them. in short the harbor frght ones are fine!

5. threesteps

threesteps Junior Member

I have used the Condor Pit-Stop and the trailer stop and am very satisfied with both. I don't have any experience with the Harbor chocks but certainly don't regret buying the Condors. Best discount I found was at bike rallies.

6. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators