free website stats program Whats wrong with some people ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Whats wrong with some people ?

Wayne R

Me and my wife were out on the bikes and stopped to get something to eat, on the way home she was having problems with reception on her cb, when we pulled over to check it out we found the antenna mast was cut clean at the base, I could not believe someone would steal something as trivial as a antenna, It seems as though this is probly something only useful to a Harley as the size of the mast is small and I cant use a antenna mast from a standard cb antenna I had in the garage, anyway this lightened my wallet by $35.00 of course not the end of the world, but made me angry just the same.

Some people just don't care! I'm glad they didn't decided they wanted your saddle bags, seat or such.

Keep a watch out. there are lots of scum out there that can only be described using expainatory nouns,verbs,and adverbs that will get you a vacation here. Mostly it's idiots that think it's cool in front of there friends.

Why people do things is a question for the ages. For what it's worth, it has happened to many of us. Way back when, I was tooling around in a 1962 Austin Healey 3000. After having saved my pennies, I sprang for a new top. I think I had the thing on for a week when someone decided that they needed it more than I did.....Took the whole thing off the car. I had to order a replacement, and drove for a month, during the winter with only a tonneau....As I look back, I can recall thinking "thank god they didn't steal the top bows"....

I guess there are a lot of mean spirited and jealous people out there, I dont know what I would do if I caught some one messing with my bike or a friends bike, but I know it would get ugly right quick

Something that is missing these days is respect!! For some reason many people usually the younger crowd does not have the respect that we did growing up.

They do what they want, take what they want with total disregard to anyone else.

Then once they get caught and in trouble all they do is place blame on everyone else.

I don't know if its bad parenting, or most kids growing up in daycare due to both parents needing jobs these days or what. But It just seems to keep getting worse

Back