free website stats program What's wrong with me? ('07 Dyna) | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What's wrong with me? ('07 Dyna)

Any chance of some bad gas or some debris or water getting into the line or fuel line filter? Just a thought. So far, I've not had a lick of problems on my 07 Dyna..... granted I dont ride it near as much as most of you do.....only 3,000 on it so far, but I've not had a single hesitation or hiccup so far.

I'ts got to be frustrating for you...:small3d023:

fuel pressure drop can be regulator internal leakage.also dirty fuel-if an injector is held open by a micro particle of dirt the pressure can drop a few psi.creates rich mixture.a good injector cleaner works wonders.i have a shop in australia.when people want to fit pc-3 or any thing else i give them a dose of injector cleaner half dose in tank over 2 tanks they come back few days later smiling with return of power.some modules cover up basic problems

Anybody ever run Seafoam in their bikes fuel system? My son put some in his Yamerhammer and it did wonders for his carbs. Cleaned them right up.

Air bubble? Sounds like that is another way of saying "they all do that" I hope you didn't pay for them to find an air bubble...

Harley Davidson screws yet another customer...

Back