free website stats program What's up with my cousin? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What's up with my cousin?

There's just no explaining some peoples brain waves. Sounds like he was afflicted with Harley-envy mixed with "mine's bigger than yours".

Long ago I ran into a couple of Harley riders who sneered at my Honda. They stated the obvious that "it's not a Harley" and proceded to tell me my Magna must suffer from high speed wobbles because they ran with a Goldwing that suffered that fate. I just had a good laugh over it while my buddy was insulted.

They're just words and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Even the nutbars.

It's a shame people feel like this. To steal part of Harley's saying, it's the journey, not the destination or what you ride.

His attitude reminds me of the saying...

"Some people are like a Slinky. Not really good for anything but you still can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs." - author unknown.
:D

Creating fun where there is none, I dont care what someone else rides its a personal choice, and I dont care that others dont like my bike its all about riding and who is to say one brand is better than an other let the riders decide:D

Only two types of motorcycle owners, those who own Harleys and those who wish they did. Its funny but most of us have owned metrics. I will take my Fatboy any day.

I had the sad duty of selling a Yamaha FJR 1300 for my wifes sister. It was her husbands bike. I rode it a couple of times and was pretty impressed with the engineering that went into it, electric windshield, anti lock brakes, LCD speedo, 2 trip meters, fuel guage, coolant temperature and a clock. Rode it from North county to San Clemente and was pretty impressed with the torque, and the way the bike felt like it wanted to be turned loose.
But, I really did not like the position it forced me to ride in. All I could think of on this 50 mile trip was how much more comfortable I would be on my Softail.

I don't rag on someone for their ride, I'm just happy to be out there enjoying the ride with them.

Back