free website stats program What's the worst bike,,,, you ever pushed ? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What's the worst bike,,,, you ever pushed ?

1980 Honda cb900 custom when it got warm it wouldnt restart pushed it to find a big downhill more times than I care to remember. Put it in the back of the garage 15 years ago,filled cyl. head and crankcase with diesel to keep moisture out thinking I would get back to it someday . Anyone want to buy a cb900?

Dad's Moto Guzzi,, gosh almight !

Worst bike I ever pushed...UJM Yamaha had the "new tech" thing, starter behind the 4 cylinders to make the engine narrower...problem is it is just above the crankcase, so if the needles in the carb allow fuel to slip by, fills the crankcase and starter with diluted oil and gas...! Push the start button and 1/2 turn of engine hydralics the works, pumps mess right into the starter stalling both immediately...:newsmile038: Could have been worse, if we were riding two up in the middle of nowhere.

It was still a long push home...no AAA for a bike back then :(

:newsmile08:Worst or last? I pushed my '07 FLHRC last week, one mile from the gas station on the way to work. Too cheap to stop at the half-dozen gas stations on the way to work. Wanted that cheaper Camp Pendleton gas.:bigsmiley31: That was a nice morning work-out!

A yamaha XS250 an old bag'(edited) ran out of juice going up a hill only second in size to mount everest on an easter bank holiday in the lake district,and the brakes were binding.

september 1997 pick up a brand new Yamaha SZR660 (my first 4 stroke bike)rode from the dealer to a lovely picturesque village (Masham North Yorkshire )about 25 miles away.stopped the bike had a coffee & chilled for a while.started the bike & was rewarded with a huge cloud of blue smoke & a slight rattle.
me being me figured it's under warranty lets just ride it back to the dealer :D

turns out the piston & the conrod/gudgion pin (how do you spell that) were parting company-ooh errr.
luckily my dealer swapped the bike for another one as yamaha wanted to examine it.
should have bought a Harley.

If I remember correctly it was a BSA 441. It was chopped up for a dirt bag....I mean dirt bike. It was out in the boonies about 3-4 miles back in 1971. Hollister Hill's Off road park. At that time it was privatly owned. Now state of Ca. blm owns it....:small3d012:

Back