free website stats program What's the worst bike,,,, you ever pushed ? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What's the worst bike,,,, you ever pushed ?

86 sporster broke clutch cable in high traffic red lights area...drove it as far as I could ...then pushed it the final 4 blocks home... driveway has a small incline...almost too tired to make it...

a sunbeam s7 2 miles and the (edit) thing is still in the back of my garage :(7 years on

Last edited by a moderator:
1968 montgomery ward, pushed about five miles on gravel and up over the interstate tryed to pop the clutch on the way down, no luck. the thrill of my first bike ride made it worth it though.

Here's something that should get a good laugh....I had to push MY 305 Hawk more than few times before I totaled it....

Now for the chuckle.....

Here's me sitting on it...circa 1972...note the shoes and Captain America helmet, man was I one cool dude!

RichardHonda3051972cc.jpg

Maybe we should start a "Then and Now" thread....has anyone done that here?

I think you should, BTW a lot of us were kinda silly during those times when we first started to ride...don't have picture, but my hair was to my shoulders and I wore paisley print Kenington shirt w/ wide belt (big square buckle) and Levi cords "whistle britches" :newsmile053: and lest we forget the old school converse sneaks or 3 stripe Adidda tennis shoes...kinda sick :newsmile022:

Last edited:
Back