What's the worst bike,,,, you ever pushed ?

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by bikermonkey, May 2, 2008.

1. bikermonkey

bikermonkey Active Member

Dad's Moto Guzzi,, gosh almight !

2. HarleyHarry

HarleyHarry Banned

A Jawa 350.

3. bikermonkey

bikermonkey Active Member

Sounds like you were traumatized,lol, hung onto that bad memory a while :rofl

4. Hoon

Hoon Active Member

Lets put that a different way. The best bike I ever had....was the worst push:rofl
    On my one day old FXRC, the vent didn't work in the gas tank and I pushed it farther than I care to admit until I got a thought and cracked the gas cap. Glad no one was there to see that fiasco.

5. bikermoses

bikermoses Banned

1972 Honda 175, Had to push heap 5miles! stuck float

6. locutus

locutus Member

1980 goldwing 3/4 mile. i damn near died!

7. coolmodee01

coolmodee01 Member

i dont think it matters

pushing any bike (edit)
    but if the bike is bad enough you just leave it there and come back to pick it up

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2008
  8. AugMan

AugMan Account Removed

my 2001 fxd. After my last fill up i forgot to switch off reserve and i heard it chug out. I looked down and it was already on reserve. It was only about 75 yard, but it was up a steep hill. luckily there was a shop at the top of the hill and one of the guys saw me pushing and came to help.

9. silentflyer

silentflyer Active Member

I hate to say i but a HD 350 Sprint dirt bike I had years ago, and it need to be pushed a lot when it was hot the (edited) :58: thing was almost impossible to start when it was hot. And yes the dealer worked on it a bunch of times, no joy, ended up trading it for a BSA 441 one lunger...a hell of a dirt bike....... not sure why HD ever got involved with the Italians in the first place, pure junk ......

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2008
  10. USMCCWO5

USMCCWO5 Junior Member

Hodaka Ace 100. Check the gas idiot. Fun bike but always tried (still do) to stretch a tank of gas.