free website stats program Whats the verdict on the 09 touring front tire | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Whats the verdict on the 09 touring front tire

Just a update here. I changed my front tire at 11k miles because of cupping. I now have 24k miles on the replacement 408F and it looks like I'll get around 30k out of this tire. Much better than the 407f.

Keep an eye on the D407's on the back, mine is cupping, dealer has a new one on order a warrenty replacement at 10.5K.

does any one with the d 408 have any noise on cornering or cupping - mine almost sounds like bearing noise on turns - dealer checked bearings & tire - not crazy about wear pattern but it has 26,000 km on it . it is the original tire - parts guy says new tires are noisy also and to get it into service again. possible recall on tire .

I have cupping on the D408F have 8600 miles. Plan to call customer service to see about it. Always checked air pressure and ran it at 36 psi. the bike is lowered in both the front and rear both with Harley kits. Will see what customer service says.

Back