free website stats program What's she trying to tell me? | Harley Davidson Forums

What's she trying to tell me?

I recently installed a Cyclevision illumabezel on my 04 Road Glide and at the same time eliminated the stock front turn signals. I've installed the load equalizer. Now when the bike is running the diagnostics check, both turn signals blink 6 times and then it is fine. I am assuming that it is telling me that a code has been set, correct? I have the codes and procedure for checking thanks to the troubleshooting section!

Never mind all. I drilled deeper in the troubleshooting section and came up with an answer. Need to cycle each turn signal 5-6 times to clear the fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently installed a Cyclevision illumabezel on my 04 Road Glide and at the same time eliminated the stock front turn signals. I've installed the load equalizer. Now when the bike is running the diagnostics check, both turn signals blink 6 times and then it is fine. I am assuming that it is telling me that a code has been set, correct? I have the codes and procedure for checking thanks to the troubleshooting section!

I know that the illumabezel really looks great and removing the turn lights cleans up the front end, but the last time I checked the bezel is not DOT approved. Might want to check this.

Back