free website stats program What's on your fairing? | Harley Davidson Forums

What's on your fairing?

Duuude

Trying to get an idea of something to put on the batwing of my 09 EGS. I have a rough idea, but would like to see what others have done to theirs!

Not looking to duplicate anything.....just would like to see what's out there. Want to see if my idea is unique.

Pics if you have them would be good...

Thanks.....

Ya, mines like Hobbit's (stock) but real shinny, thanks to Pledge. Nice thread, cuz I to would like to see what others have done. One never knows, when you may want to change her looks.

Take care and ride safe eh!!:D

Trying to get an idea of something to put on the batwing of my 09 EGS. I have a rough idea, but would like to see what others have done to theirs!

Not looking to duplicate anything.....just would like to see what's out there. Want to see if my idea is unique.

Pics if you have them would be good...

Thanks.....

You mean a painting something on the fairing, a sticker, metal emblem, that sort of thing? For the sake of this discussion what is your "rough" idea. Please advise. May stimulate the thought process of thread followers.:s

WOW & I was just thinking a white decal cross. For my ferring. Thats beautiful......tx for shareing that picture...

Nice pics! As always, I find myself thinking "what can you do to the fairing that I haven't seen before?" and Richard, you didn't disappoint! Love the lights! Great idea that I will most likely poach.

Richard, I like that your testimoney is the first thing one sees as they approach you on your ride, well done sir.

End of the day, this is on my fairing ...
IMG_0378.jpg

Then I get busy and put Pledge on it ...
IMG_0379.jpg

If I could keep it looking like the second picture long enough, maybe I would get something painted on it. Will paint stick to Pledge ? :D

Ya, mines like Hobbit's (stock) but real shinny, thanks to Pledge. Nice thread, cuz I to would like to see what others have done. One never knows, when you may want to change her looks.

Take care and ride safe eh!!:D

Same here, stock and Pledge, but would also like to see what's out there.

Well, I thought I'd take a little flak about it maybe, but surprisingly and to my great joy, I have never once, ever, had a negative comment. But while I have seen many, many, many wild and totally awesome paint themes over the years, mine being, let's just say, "conservative", I have always felt that Jesus is NOT my "co-pilot"....He is my PILOT, and I'm just along for the ride, wherever He decides to take me!:D

Well I could learn a thing or two from you and your way of thinking, thanks for setting a good example. I have to watch out though I might start buying chrome and stuff. :D

Back