What's on your fairing?

Discussion in 'Show Us Your Custom Paint' started by Duuude, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Duuude

Duuude Member

Trying to get an idea of something to put on the batwing of my 09 EGS. I have a rough idea, but would like to see what others have done to theirs!

Not looking to duplicate anything.....just would like to see what's out there. Want to see if my idea is unique.

Pics if you have them would be good...

Thanks.....

2. LarryC08

LarryC08 Active Member

Ya, mines like Hobbit's (stock) but real shinny, thanks to Pledge. Nice thread, cuz I to would like to see what others have done. One never knows, when you may want to change her looks.

Take care and ride safe eh!!:D

3. Randall K. Wilson

Randall K. Wilson Junior Member

You mean a painting something on the fairing, a sticker, metal emblem, that sort of thing? For the sake of this discussion what is your "rough" idea. Please advise. May stimulate the thought process of thread followers.:s

4. ultrat

ultrat Senior Member Contributor

WOW & I was just thinking a white decal cross. For my ferring. Thats beautiful......tx for shareing that picture...

5. chefron

chefron Active Member

Nice pics! As always, I find myself thinking "what can you do to the fairing that I haven't seen before?" and Richard, you didn't disappoint! Love the lights! Great idea that I will most likely poach.

6. harley@16

harley@16 Junior Member

Richard, I like that your testimoney is the first thing one sees as they approach you on your ride, well done sir.

7. RetiredJake

RetiredJake Junior Member

End of the day, this is on my fairing ... [​IMG]

Then I get busy and put Pledge on it ... [​IMG]

If I could keep it looking like the second picture long enough, maybe I would get something painted on it. Will paint stick to Pledge ? :D

8. jaceddie

jaceddie Junior Member

Same here, stock and Pledge, but would also like to see what's out there.

9. harley@16

harley@16 Junior Member

Well I could learn a thing or two from you and your way of thinking, thanks for setting a good example. I have to watch out though I might start buying chrome and stuff. :D

10. sprinkman

sprinkman Active Member

Amen Best looking fairing I've seen.