free website stats program What's new | Harley Davidson Forums

What's new

Apyle

So it's been a while since I've been on here. What have I missed? I've had literally no time since I put in the new house that we moved into a year ago. Then December of last year we had our first child. Now he's talking and getting into everything. Wow life comes at you fast!

It is nice to see you back again and im glad to here things are going well for you the wee ones can be a bit time consuming at first and as they grow they can cause more challenges
there has been a lot of stuff happening since your last visit just keep reading for the next couple of weeks and you will get all caught up

Brian

Always welcome to stop by when you can. :s
My husband got our first grandchild just a bit over a year ago, wish they just lived down the road, but they are in a different state, so I only get to see them about once a month. Enjoy your time with the kids when they are young, they will appreciate it when they are old. :s

Welcome Back, spend the Quality time now during the formative years with your children this is when they need you most:s

Life does click on by doesn't it? God first, then family. After that...... we will always be here for ya. Your second family. Congrats and welcome back!

So it's been a while since I've been on here. What have I missed? I've had literally no time since I put in the new house that we moved into a year ago. Then December of last year we had our first child. Now he's talking and getting into everything. Wow life comes at you fast!

Why shoot...! You missed me joining up with this forum!

My name is in the phone book and everything...:D

Life does click on by doesn't it? God first, then family. After that...... we will always be here for ya. Your second family. Congrats and welcome back!

:s I like this, might have to borrow it some time:s

Back