free website stats program Whats it worth? Right for my size? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Whats it worth? Right for my size?

I guess it depends on where your located on what it's worth, 8,800 sound a little high to me. I was just looking an 2005 dyna lowrider (I know it's not a Wide Glide) with 9,000 the other day and it was listed for 8,400.

Motorcycles - Official Kelley Blue Book Site ya might take a look here.......in my zip code K.B. Says 10,690 retail

The bike is very well maintained. The owner is a friend and I've known the bike since he bought it new. He is also quite tall. I'd say 6'4ish.

I made him an offer and haven't heard from him. I'm thinking he may try to advertise it and attempt to get more. He's been offered $8000 by a dealer for it to trade in on another one. I offered $8800.00 today. We'll see.

FYI The KBB on that bike is $7850 trade in value. I would like to get more than the value of any bike from a dealer on a trade in too.:s

In most cases the dealers try to trim that figure when you trade in and will re negotiate it if the customer doesn't go for it, rarely will you get any more on a trade regardless of the extras on the bike.

Back