free website stats program Whats in your toolkit? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Whats in your toolkit?

Brian brings up a great point. I think my tool kit has been used to help someone else alot more times than I've needed it. That's what its all about in the end......

Last couple times was for a member here...........................:shock

Indeed, I used to carry spare plugs on my bagger, In Daytona 1 year a guy from NY could not get his RK to start, I walked over with new plugs and put them in for him, while I was closing up my saddle bag he thru a 10 dollar bill in and said thanks you saved me from a long hot walk:s

Indeed, I used to carry spare plugs on my bagger, In Daytona 1 year a guy from NY could not get his RK to start, I walked over with new plugs and put them in for him, while I was closing up my saddle bag he thru a 10 dollar bill in and said thanks you saved me from a long hot walk:s

The member here that I used my plugs for bought me lunch and a beverage. I really need to replace those spares.......:D

The member here that I used my plugs for bought me lunch and a beverage. I really need to replace those spares.......:D

LOL, I still owe you a coke, going to have lunch with Hoople some time next week, want to come?

LOL, I still owe you a coke, going to have lunch with Hoople some time next week, want to come?

I would love to have lunch with you and Hoop. Rain check though. Got some work to do on the bike....

As a matter of course I change my spark plugs annually and the known working set that came out go in the tool bag
I have been riding bikes for a long time and perhaps I am guided by previous experience however modern bikes seem to be much more reliable than the old British twins but I still like to have my own tools and spares just in case
I do not have any torx fasteners on my evo bikes but was unable to help a rider one time who needed a t 27 so I added a set next time I was tool shopping

Brian

HD Tire repair kit <12volt air compressor, patch kit/plug>
Tire gauge
Sturdy small flashlight
Set of allen/torx
Gerber multi-tool <many tools here>
Extra seat screw
Clip-on pocket knife for cutting seat belts
Sun screen/lip balm
Sharpie/pen
Rag for wiping gas off the tank
Spare earplugs