free website stats program whats a good jet size to start | Harley Davidson Forums

whats a good jet size to start

So my winter project is nearing completion, and one of my upgrades to 02 heritage is a s&s 'E' carb. I just need it to run good enough to seat the rings and I can fine tune it later. This winter I bored it to 95" w CP 9.75:1 domed pistons, valve job, mild porting, port matched, s&s gear drive 510g's, daytona twin tec ignition, rinehart 2-1, heavy breather, fueling oil pump.
With this build, what jets would you start with? Just thought maybe one of you guru's may have a similar set up and could tell me what jets you run. I want to be in position to do the 30-60-30 x 10 the first time I fire it up, and I never messed with an s&s carb before. Any rough guess would be helpful and appreciated.

So my winter project is nearing completion, and one of my upgrades to 02 heritage is a s&s 'E' carb. I just need it to run good enough to seat the rings and I can fine tune it later. This winter I bored it to 95" w CP 9.75:1 domed pistons, valve job, mild porting, port matched, s&s gear drive 510g's, daytona twin tec ignition, rinehart 2-1, heavy breather, fueling oil pump.
With this build, what jets would you start with? Just thought maybe one of you guru's may have a similar set up and could tell me what jets you run. I want to be in position to do the 30-60-30 x 10 the first time I fire it up, and I never messed with an s&s carb before. Any rough guess would be helpful and appreciated.

HarleyHelp.com - S&S carbs this may help

Thanks Jack!! Perfect. Looks like I have the right sizes on hand. gonna fire it up this weekend. Got all fingers and toes crossed. Bin a few years since I've gotten this intimate with a motor.

Back