free website stats program what would it be worth | Harley Davidson Forums

what would it be worth

Billbo

There is a "bagger" along side of the road for sale. It is 1991 model. It looks just like a street glide - fiberglass bags and full fairing - it has no sissy bar and no tour pak. The bike appears to be well taken care of in the past. If it were priced right would this be a good buy? What would be a good price (ball park) for 1991 model? I will try to get more info today.

Bill

Check to see if there are any maint records, how many miles, if it's been stored, how long? When were the tires changed, last fluid change, last fork oil change. How does it sound, any oil leaks around the base of the jugs or at the rocker boxes. How much do they want?

Bill, get the VIN you can locate all the info about the model with this:s

What you're looking at seems like an FLHT or FLHS, can't remember the letters. It was called an Electra Glide Standard, pre runner to the FLHX.
Street Glide. The Standard had all the wiring in place for radio,c.b.,tourbox
lighting, etc.
I just bought a 1992 Ultra(FLHTCU) in good condition,well kept. I paid about
6k for it. It had about 76k miles.The guy I got it from had bought it new.
I bought this for my son. I'm in the process of rebuilding everything,motor,tranny,swg. etc. He'll have a new bike basically.
You can look book value on NADA or KBB on the net.

What you're looking at seems like an FLHT or FLHS, can't remember the letters. It was called an Electra Glide Standard, pre runner to the FLHX.
Street Glide. The Standard had all the wiring in place for radio,c.b.,tourbox
lighting, etc.
I just bought a 1992 Ultra(FLHTCU) in good condition,well kept. I paid about
6k for it. It had about 76k miles.The guy I got it from had bought it new.
I bought this for my son. I'm in the process of rebuilding everything,motor,tranny,swg. etc. He'll have a new bike basically.
You can look book value on NADA or KBB on the net.

Flhs Elctra glide Sport Flht Electra Glide Standard:s

Blue Book and NADA provide a rough starting point. When looking at bikes of this vintage it's all about records and condition. If they have no documented records for upkeep and maintenance I'd move on.
Remember; There's nothing more expensive than a cheap Harley.

The bike is 1991 Ultra Classic - but has not tour pak. It does have a trailer ball hitch on the back. The price on the sign is $6500. I do not know the mileage. Tires look good - bike is clean and with shinny paint. I bought my Heritage and thought it was OLD at 2001 with 42K miles. But, it is a very nice bike and it really does run and perform well for me. Maybe I would hate to spend any amount on a 20 year old bike - Im more into riding than fixin up.

I really appreciate everyones input - and it still hasn't sold - so maybe I could offer somewhat less and get it. (I hope it doesnt have plastic cam chain tensioners)

Bill

Back